Cleveland Cavaliers, nbadesign.com, Nba Protective Mask

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
Больше
1 нед. 2 дн. назад #1080 от WilliamR
COM_KUNENA_MESSAGE_CREATED_NEW
Lu Dort made a similar rise on the Thunder last year and became an integral part of their plans moving forward. Tate is a bit older than Dort, but he's just as good on the defensive end of the floor and might be farther along as an offensive player, shooting over 54% from the floor and 32% on his 3-pointers. The Rockets have a lot of pieces that don't figure to be long-term building blocks, but Tate is definitely a good player to keep around.  Atlanta Hawks

The Lonzo Ball-to-the-Bulls rumors are heating up again. I like his fit from a basketball perspective. He’s the pass-first orchestrator the team needs. And his size lets him start with Zach LaVine and Coby White. But why would AKME want to trade for a guy now that we could go after in RFA? Or worse, why trade for a guy who you could lose for nothing if another team comes in with a crazy offer sheet? --- Nick P.

nbadesign.com
Nba Protective Mask

Perhaps the most eye-catching of Wizards-Blazers matchups over the last few years, this was the second time Markieff Morris stole the spotlight in a 125-124 overtime win in Portland. Sinking a mid-range perimeter jumper to put Washington up by one with 0.4 seconds remaining, Morris seemed to have put the game away for the Wizards. Indeed he did, as that basket would count, despite Morris having clearly stepped over the sideline right before taking the shot. The officials deemed the play not reviewable, and the Wizards would go on to win. See for yourself: Minnesota Timberwolves

ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski reported earlier this week that Davis would be re-evaluated in two to three weeks after suffering a calf strain and aggravating the Achilles tendinosis in his right leg Sunday. We knew that he would be unlikely to return to the lineup before the NBA’s March 5-10 All-Star break, but now we know for certain. San Antonio Spurs

Вложенный файл:

I am not ready to declare second-year Memphis Grizzlies point guard Ja Morant better than Williamson, largely because the 20-year-old New Orleans Pelicans forward still carries so much untapped potential, but the fact that Morant has even made that a real conversation is a reflection of both his rising star and Williamson's falling stock.

Вложенный файл:

The Clippers started last week without Kawhi Leonard (leg contusion) and Paul George (swollen toe) before losing Nicolas Batum to a concussion. They finally got all three starters back on Friday and stopped a red-hot Jazz. But the Clippers continue to keep an eye on the big picture as they ease George back on a minutes restriction that kept him out of the final minutes of a tight loss to Brooklyn. At 22-10, the Clippers are still where they want to be -- they continue to build chemistry and try to stay healthy. The Clippers' defense needs to catch up to the offense and should get better as Leonard and George get back into the swing of things. -- Youngmisuk

"I know it's tough for Dame, I can't speak for Dame because I know Dame is in the West and I've never been in the West. I know that's dog meet dog out there. There are so many guys who are forwards or guards," Beal said. Cleveland Cavaliers

Пожалуйста Войти или Регистрация, чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Работает на Kunena форум