Colorado Rockies, mlbfantasygm.com, College Logo Face Masks

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
Больше
1 нед. 2 дн. назад #1078 от WilliamR
COM_KUNENA_MESSAGE_CREATED_NEW
Bloom knows the Rays' pipeline well having worked in Tampa Bay from 2005 to 2019, so he apparently likes what he sees in Hernandez and Sogard as he continues to bolster the Red Sox' farm system. Boston Red Sox

Вложенный файл:

Catcher Aramis Garcia arrived at A’s camp with one thing many of his new teammates didn’t possess: Learning from six-time All-Star Buster Posey.

"In my mind, I'll view Desi as a complete player, a consummate professional, a great teammate," Black said. "Did a lot of great things.

Rogers, 25, is ranked by MLB Pipeline as the Tigers' No. 12 prospect, but he hit .125 with four homers and eight RBIs in 35 games in 2019. He didn't return to the majors in 2020. Arizona Diamondbacks

Marcus Stroman’s career with the New York Mets hasn’t quite gotten off to the start he was hoping for, but the talented starting pitcher is ready to get things rocking for the 2021 campaign. After opting out in August of last season’s shortened campaign, Stroman is hoping to have a big year. Los Angeles Dodgers

"Well, we don't have that luxury right now because we're still trying to build to that point. So, he could be a part of that infield. ... I promise you by the end of spring training, the staff and us will have it figured out."

Вложенный файл:

Finally, though, because it required time, the White Sox talk of future glory is starting to be backed up. There's not much more convincing that needs to be done. This is a team that deserves its contender status. Colorado Rockies

mlbfantasygm.com
College Logo Face Masks

Пожалуйста Войти или Регистрация, чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Работает на Kunena форум